George Gallen on 8 Jun 2005 14:39:10 -0000

RE: [PLUG] [OT] Comcast problems anyone?

Title: RE: [PLUG] [OT] Comcast problems anyone?

for some "unknown" reason, comcast has had some DNS issues
usually between 8pm and 12pm, sporadically. It was big enough
a month or so ago to make the news, but since then I haven't
heard anything more of it.

I get DNS failures quite often, try again 5 mins later and it's
fine. I think it's a router (comcast) problem, as I tried to use an outside
DNS server (non comcast) and still had issues.

George