Rebecca Ore on 12 Jun 2005 19:59:42 -0000

Re: [PLUG] OT: Sun Blade 100

On Sunday, June 12, 2005, at 10:18 AM, gyoza@comcast.net wrote:

Jason wrote:

If you object so strongly, while others do not seem to, may I suggest
you filter as you see fit on the string "FS:" in the subject line?

Ah, "FS: " sounds good. It reminds me of Freecycle with its "OFFER: " and "WANTED: " subject categories.

I've given away and gotten equipment from people here and in a private hieararchy. I like being able to pass on what I got free and to people who are going to know how to do something with it.

A generic Intel box fits NWPhillyFreecycle; something that's not mainstream, I'd think this was the place.

I feel better about trade or free machines on this list though, rather than for sale, but don't mind "for sale" as long as it's not a person's side-line business (lists that get clogged with those tend to split off a sales list).