Flint Heart on 13 Jun 2005 15:28:22 -0000

Re: [PLUG] OT: Sun Blade 100

On Jun 11, 2005, at 7:20 PM, Len Pikulski wrote:

Most of the people who ave been on this forum since it's inception probably have a garage full of used equipment ( I know I do!! ), and I have NEVER come to this list to sell anything.

So in the future, PLEASE do "put it up on ebay".

Thank You
Len

I frankly don't mind seeing the occasional posting of equipment. I'd love to pick up some of the obscure eq. thats posted. Only issue is my wife would kill me ;) I gave allot of gear to my wife to sell from my garage full of computer junk( well now its down to a few boxes) For the interesting stuff I wouldn't want to sell on ebay. I'd prefer it had a nice home were they will be loved and enjoyed. I think allot of the users we are getting nowdays probably aren't as geeky as those of us that started in the in the mid 90's ( i still remember downloading linux floppies via 9600 baud modem from temple) Allot of new ppl probably only have 1 maybe 2 computers. Unless this gets to be problematic I don't see a point in getting ones feathers so ruffled about it.

    N-Tropy

P.S. I hope this post is formatted acceptably, Usually use mutt but I'm trying out Tigers Mail.app