Jeff Watson on 20 Jun 2005 15:45:12 -0000

[PLUG] mp3 cd backup/fileserver

the comcast man just hooked me up with cable internet at my new place
and i was looking to install something on my old computer and use it
to back up my music collection and use as a fileserver for my house.
Any good distro ideas? I am also playing with Ubuntu on my laptop...
So i am in distro-experimention stage once again. Got tired of gentoo
ebuild errors and cryptic compile errors and the hated etc-update ...
suggestions?

    -Jeff Watson