Dan Goodman on 30 Jun 2005 19:33:49 -0000

Re: [PLUG] dvd burner

David Kaplowitz wrote:

Stewart B. Lone wrote:

No entry found for insulent.

Actually I meant to say that I had been abusing my insulin treatments. ;)

Actually, insulent means having the property of being insulated.

Did you mean http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=insolent?
Thats 2. Get back in the bag

Ah, ever since my employer decided that there was no legitimate business use in a university setting for Usenet, I have been deprived of the joy of watching spelling flames, and I, too am new to this group.

Hope I will get to see more than hardware compatibility discussions and spelling flames as time goes on. If nothing else, perhaps a good flamewar about whether or not it is appropriate to comment about spelling flames on the list. ;-)

No entry found for "thats", did you mean that's? ;)

I told you I was an insolent insulin abuser.

Feeling indolent, hypoglycemic and abused on yet another Thursday afternoon at work.

--
Dan Goodman
These opinions are my own -- I wouldn't pretend to have a clue what my employer thinks about Linux or any other technical topic.