Rebecca Ore on 22 Jul 2005 02:03:04 -0000

[PLUG] [OT] Free to good home

Beige G3 Power Mac Tower, 266 MHz with around 300 MG ram, cheap speakers, USB card, 32 MB Radeon Graphics card plus original Mac graphics. Will run Jaguar. Monitor adaptors, 17 inch Dell Monitor, Mac mouse, would need keyboard. LiteOn CD burner. Hard drive will have to lose my stuff before you take it away, or put in new hard drive.

Reasonable machine for getting some experience with Mac OS 10.2, may be able to install Tiger with XPostFacto. Has empty slot for more memory. I assume it could also run Yellow Dog Linux.