Chris Mann on 22 Jul 2005 15:52:18 -0000

Re: [PLUG] [OT] Free to good home

Is this still up for grabs?

Kindest,

Christopher Mann, SAGE
Systems Administrator
Stonebridge Bank
610.235.1515
cmann@stonebridgebank.com
http://www.stonebridgebank.com

>>> rebecca.ore@verizon.net 7/21/2005 10:02 PM >>>
Beige G3 Power Mac Tower, 266 MHz with around 300 MG ram, cheap
speakers, USB card, 32 MB Radeon Graphics card plus original Mac
graphics.  Will run Jaguar.  Monitor adaptors, 17 inch Dell Monitor,
Mac mouse, would need keyboard.  LiteOn CD burner.  Hard drive will
have to lose my stuff before you take it away, or put in new hard drive.

Reasonable machine for getting some experience with Mac OS 10.2, may
be able to install Tiger with XPostFacto.  Has empty slot for more
memory.  I assume it could also run Yellow Dog Linux.