LeRoy Cressy on 28 Jul 2005 13:26:54 -0000

Re: [PLUG] GPG Signed

gyoza@comcast.net wrote:
> Stewart B. Lone wrote:

>>>I looks ok, but since you didnt upload to keyserver cant get it
>>>onto public keyring and set to untrusted, pending exchange in
>>>person.
>

> First, I'm concerned that the message looks cluttered.  It seems that
> some people here sign their messages without the mess.  Do I have a
> configuration issue or something?

I notice that you are using enigmail.  You can choose to sign your mail
using pgp/mime which should make the signature as an attachment.  If you
are sending a signed email to someone who uses Outlook as their mail
reader they will have problems.  On the other hand a inline signature at
the end of the message will enable Windows users email clients to work.

I signed this message with pgp/mime to show you how it works.

 Rev. LeRoy D. Cressy  mailto:leroy@lrcressy.com   /\_/\
                       http://lrcressy.com        ( o.o )
                       Phone:  215-535-4037        > ^ <
                       FAX:    215-535-4285

gpg fingerprint:  62DE 6CAB CEE1 B1B3 359A  81D8 3FEF E6DA 8501 AFEA

For info on enigmail:    http://lrcressy.com/linux/mozilla.pdf
For info on gpg:         http://www.gnupg.org/