Luke Renn on 28 Jul 2005 13:33:12 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Verizon FTTP

* Doug Crompton <doug@crompton.com> [2005-07-27 22:40:15 -0400]:

> Does anyone in the Philly area actually have Verizon Fibre home service
> yet? They seem to have spent the last 6 months wiring much of lower and
> central Bucks but I have yet to see any advertisement of it.

I just moved to Phoenixville and I got offered 4 direct tv recievers,
15M down, 2M up Fiber, a free 4 hour UPS for 49.99 a month.  It won't
be installed for a few days, but I'll let you know how it works out.

--
A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy,
education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would