George Gallen on 28 Jul 2005 14:35:55 -0000

RE: [PLUG] GPG question/problem - working

ok I had to add in the following:

--always-trust --keyring /home/george/wachovia/wachovia.gpg --no-default-keyring

Since I couldn't "sign" the key in the new keyring because it had to secret key
I had to add in the --always-trust (that stopped the question of do you really),
even though I had --yes it still asked, I tried adding in --batch but that caused
it to fail, so the --always-trust worked.

Seems to work ok now.

Thanks Paul.

Does that "new" keyring need to be in my home directory, or can it be anywhere in
the system, as long as the permissions make it readable?

oh btw, you can use --output or > filename, they both produce the same thing.

George