Luke Renn on 28 Jul 2005 14:44:49 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Verizon FTTP

* Andrew Libby <andrew.libby@gmail.com> [2005-07-28 10:34:27 -0400]:

> I just moved to Phoenixville also.  Where can I find more information
> about this type of service.

My wife just called Verizon to get our phone switched and they made
the offer.  So I guess if you just call and ask they can hook you up.

> How new are you to the area here?  There are a bunch of decent
> places to hang out.  Perhaps you'd be up for a cold one sometime
> neighbor.

I've been in the area for a while.  There are quite a few places to go
(Sly Fox being one of my favs).  They're also building an Iron Hill
right on main street.  I'm a little further away, right were 23 and
724 split.  I'm up for anything, just send me a mail next time you
plan on going out for a beer.

Infact, I haven't been here (at PLUG) that long, but do you guys ever
get together for beers?  You guys feel like taking a trip to
Phoenixville for a few beers with Andy and I? :)

--
To iterate is human, to recurse, divine.
                -- Robert Heller