Mark Dominus on 9 Aug 2005 06:44:05 -0000

[PLUG] Linux sysadmin / scientific programmer job

My friend Carlo asked me to distribute this to appropriate forums.  I
hope this is an appropriate forum.

In case it is not clear, the details of the job are at

        http://www.wistar.upenn.edu/hr.cfm#16

Carlo is a good guy, although I cannot say what it is like to work
with him, having never done so.

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 15:08:05 -0400
From: "Carlo C. Maley" <cmaley@wistar.org>

Could you spread this job ad around to the perl/linux sysadmin
community? We are looking to replace the person who, among many other
things, will help me keep my linux boxes happy. I would really like to
find someone good. The bonus is the opportunity to work on cancer and
other scientific problems along with the sysadmin.

http://www.wistar.upenn.edu/hr.cfm#16

Thanks, Carlo

- --
Carlo C. Maley, Ph.D.