Doug Crompton on 16 Aug 2005 03:53:50 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Re: Just trying to ping my DSL modem

But if it were after hours or on a Weekend you might have to wait. In that
case it would be just as easy to clone the registered MAC address into the
new box, assuming the Belkin allows that.

Doug

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005, Mike Leone wrote:

> Took less than 5 minutes, when I did it. :-) I changed my Linux router
> (a LEAF box) for a wireless Belkin router. Called DCA up; gave them the
> new MAC address; 5 minutes later (which I spent configuring the
> forwarding rules on the Belkin), and I was back up and online.
>

> --
> We're all basically primeval slime with ideas above its station.
>                                            - Dr. Who

*  Doug Crompton	   *
*  Richboro, PA 18954	   *
*  215-431-6307		   *