Ronald Mansolino on 16 Aug 2005 20:38:24 -0000

[PLUG] woody:

how do I get the debian installer to tell me what hardware it's detected, what modules it has installed,
and what parameters it wants to assign?

I have some cheap POS chinese motherboard with a SiS900 nic onboard. I can't manually add the SiS900
module.  I know what IRQ it's on, so I could probably figure out the base address via trial and error
so I could add it with a kernal option or something I guess. I could change the IRQ if I knew what
woody wants to default to.  but I'm still not sure what debian thinks is going on.
any suggestions?