Joshua Karstendick on 31 Aug 2005 02:12:00 -0000

Re: [PLUG] OT: SRE @ Google

Who needs money when you're working for the almightly Google? You're supposed to simply love the work and the free food. And just try the Kool-Aid!</sarcasm>

On 8/30/05, Toby DiPasquale <toby@cbcg.net> wrote:
On Tue, Aug 30, 2005 at 07:08:46PM -0400, Cosmin Nicolaescu wrote:
> [...]

Might want to check out the situation there; I've heard from some people
on the West Coast that they pay very poorly for this type of position
(e.g. $35K for sysadmin around SF).

-- T

Joshua Karstendick