John Von Essen on 2 Sep 2005 15:43:24 -0000

Re: [PLUG] group membership limitss...

I found this on google:

/usr/src/linux/include/linux/limits.h:
#define NGROUPS_MAX       32    /* supplemental group IDs are available */

I think changing that and recompiling will take care of it. The group
controls in question are to support a large cvs system.

-John