Michael Lazin on 9 Sep 2005 03:16:52 -0000

Re: [PLUG] remote x-session

No, I mean I have gnome running on os x tiger.  I installed it with
darwinports.  All you have to do is set up your .xinetrc to start
gnome when you start X11 on Tiger.  I actually discovered that when I
am using my gnome desktop I can connect to the linux server with ssh
-X and run remote x apps in my gnome X11 environment.  Unfortunately
it runs slow and tends to crash if I try to switch back and forth
between gnome and aqua.  I am going to follow you advice and see if it
makes a difference.

Thanks :)

Michael