Adam Zion on 14 Sep 2005 01:43:33 -0000

[PLUG] Enable source in Mandriva 10 Software Media Manager

I want to run Mandrake Update, but the OS tells me that I need to enable a source in the Software Media Manager. The problem is, when I do so (by clicking the checkbox under "Enabled?" as the OS suggests), the source does not remain enabled- I run Mandrake Update again + it again tells me to enable the update source.

	Thoughts?

Incidentally, I sent this post this past Sun., but it doesn't seem to have made it to the list. At least, I didn't see it do so.

--

Adam Zion, MCSE+I