Joshua Karstendick on 14 Sep 2005 01:52:55 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Enable source in Mandriva 10 Software Media Manager

Here's the answer I gave you last time you posted:

I had the exact same problem recently. Remove the entry for that
source and then add it back (or choose another mirror). Not exactly
elegant, but it works.

On 9/13/05, Adam Zion <azion@cceb.med.upenn.edu> wrote:
>         I want to run Mandrake Update, but the OS tells me that I need to
> enable a source in the Software Media Manager. The problem is, when I do
> so (by clicking the checkbox under "Enabled?" as the OS suggests), the
> source does not remain enabled- I run Mandrake Update again + it again
> tells me to enable the update source.
>
>         Thoughts?
>
>         Incidentally, I sent this post this past Sun., but it doesn't seem to
> have made it to the list. At least, I didn't see it do so.
>
> --
>
> Adam Zion, MCSE+I

Joshua Karstendick