Kam Salisbury on 14 Sep 2005 10:47:53 -0000

[PLUG] OT: Job Posting FW: Linux position

Please contact Kelly (listed below) off list.

Kam Salisbury
http://salisburyfamily.us

-----Original Message-----
From: "COM Bullpen, MacArthur Philadelphia"<com.phi@macarthura.com>
Sent: 9/13/05 5:27:33 PM
To: "kam@salisburyfamily.us"<kam@salisburyfamily.us>
Subject: Re: Linux position

Kam - I appreciate your help in my search for some Linux superstars!!  A brief job req. is pasted below.  If you have any further questions in regard to this position, please don't hesitate to ask.  I have interviews going down as soon as this Friday, and can get more times for next week, so please have any interested candidates contact me AsAP.  Thanks!

Kelly P. Gage
215.209.0100

Tag Line:	Financial powerhouse in Delaware seeks Sr. Linux Engineer ASAP! Excellent benefits, apply ASAP!
Salary:	$76-100,000.	Job Location:	Philadelphia-Wilmington, DE

Job Description:
  	Internationally known financial institution seeks Sr. Level Linux Administrator for Delaware location ASAP!

This position will be responsible for support, management and implementation of all back office systems for Linux platforms on 50 + enterprise servers.

Qualified candidates will need to have experience with Veritas volume manager, and developing and creating procedures for troubleshooting, recovery, installations, etc. This person will also be responsible for connectivity issues, application support and light database administration (Oracle and SQL), and server management, including patch rollouts. STRONG Linux RedHat knowledge is a MUST, RHCEcertification is a huge plus.

Solid leadership and project management skills are also a must, as well as strong and clear communication skills.

Any knowledge of SAN connectivity, AIX and Veritas is considered a plus.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience (5+ years) required.

Excellent salary, benefits, 401K and fitness programs available to employees. Apply ASAP!!