Erin Mulder on 11 Oct 2005 00:31:18 -0000

Re: [PLUG] New Ruby on Rails user group

Eric wrote:
> Great news that there will be a local "rails" group.
> Bad news that it's on the same night as PLUG meetings!
>
> Any chance of it being another night in the month?

Doh -- I feel pretty stupid about that.  We went through a few schedule
convolutions trying to avoid other UG meetings and Halloween, and it
hadn't even occurred to me that the 2nd was a first Wednesday.

I'll see what I can do about the date of the first meeting, and we can
definitely commit to avoiding LUG nights in the future!

Cheers,
Erin