George Gallen on 25 Oct 2005 18:47:23 -0000

RE: [PLUG] wrt54g driving me nuts.

Hook up the wireless router's WAN port to the wired routers LAN's
   Then powerup the wireless router, it should get it's IP from the
   wired router, and let the wireless router assign IP's via it's
   DHCP to any wireless connections.

So anything on the wired router could be 192.168.0.x and anything
   on the wirelss router could be 192.168.100.x (you should be able
   to set the starting/stopping IP point for dhcp on most routers).

you could do that with multiple wireless routers into a wired router
   as long as the IP's being assigned are unique and each wireless
   router is on it's own channel....

George