Henry Umansky on 2 Nov 2005 18:25:44 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Editing System V init

be careful, doing that will make both  /etc/rcS.d/_S51ntpdate and /etc/rcS.d/S51ntpdate execute and I don't think thats what you want.  I would move /etc/rcS.d/_S51ntpdate to another location.

Henry Umansky
henry@humansky.com
http://www.humansky.com

Art Alexion wrote: