John Von Essen on 4 Nov 2005 03:24:49 -0000

Re: [PLUG] DSL speed and [NT] DCA.net and FIOS

Yes, Covad is a registered CLEC is many US States - I am not exactly certain about all. I know they are in PA, TX, and CA.

On the topic of FIOS/DSL... Does anybody have Fios in KoP area? If so, where?

My area is not covered, with no ETA. Also, there is a CO listed at 400 Dekalb, but my CO is a mile and half away (from dslreports.com). I'm actually a stones through from the 400 Dekalb CO - not sure why I'm not wired into it.

-John