John Von Essen on 8 Nov 2005 18:10:00 -0000

Re: [PLUG] comcast smtp forwarding

Remote mail servers will always complain about incoming mail that
originated from a DUL (Dynamic User List) blacklist. This is because
legitimate mail services should not be running on DSL and Cable modem
networks - if they do - they are most likely spammers.

You should be able to relay through Comcast's smtp server without AUTH
since your on Comcast's "comcastic" network (just had to through that in).
Not sure how you configure it in qmail, but in Sendmail its called a
SmartHost relay. I'm sure it exists in qmail. That should solve
everything.

-john