John Von Essen on 21 Nov 2005 21:22:03 -0000

Re: [PLUG] OT: Verizon DSL interface

Yes....  But you have to call them and get it. In the old days before the
installer, they would print it on your invoice.

Whenever I do this, I just call and say I am configuring my "own" router
myself, and I need the raw username/password. Never had a problem.

-John