Daniel.G.Roberts on 1 Dec 2005 21:14:38 -0000

[PLUG] New Linux Machines and cloning?

Hello All

I have six new linux machines which I must deploy ASAP of course!
My question is this..
Each of these machines will have mirrored drives.
Can I install the OS on the first machine and then at some point detach the mirror and place this second drive into the next workstation boot up the system and attach and synch the drives on the second workstation and repeat the process for all the system on which I have to install the OS.
With something like this I would have to only install the OS from scatch once..
Any thoughts?
Thanks!
DAn