Aaron Mulder on 2 Dec 2005 04:49:05 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Java troubles

If you're looking for a free Java application server, check out Apache
Geronimo.  If you're interested, I'll be giving a talk about it
(locally) in January.  :)

http://geronimo.apache.org/
http://apache.phillygroups.org/community/Meetings

Aaron