Kirby Slack on 14 Dec 2005 21:11:19 -0000

[PLUG] Linux Server Maintenance

My company is running OpenMFG (www.openmfg.com ) an open source manufacturing software package on a Red Hat platform.  We are a windows based company (sorry) with a Linux server for our Manufacturing and Sales software.  I am looking for an individual or company that can help us maintain our Linux server on a monthly basis.  At present we are having a SCSI drive failure problem.  Because no one in my company is Linux savvy we always have to rely on someone else getting us a tech to help trouble shoot problems and implement upgrades.  I have IBM coming it to replace the drive but I have no idea on how to tell them which drive is bad.

Kirby Slack

Vice President

AMCO International

2 Union Hill Road

W. Conshohocken, PA 19428

kslack@amcoint.com

Notice: This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains information of AMCO International that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete it from your system.