Art Alexion on 22 Dec 2005 02:25:37 -0000

Re: [PLUG] OOo 2 File Corruption

gyoza@comcast.net wrote:

>Something happens that messes up the XML-based file format.

Paul,

Looks like there is a maintenance update which addresses a few bugs.

--

Art Alexion

The attachment -- signature.asc -- is my electronic signature; no need for alarm.
Info @ http://mysite.verizon.net/art.alexion/encryption/signature.asc.what.html

Key for signed PDFs available at
http://mysite.verizon.net/art.alexion/encryption/ArthurSAlexion.p7c