Doug Crompton on 3 Jan 2006 21:43:53 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Re: SATA and Raid

The rocketraid 2224 looks like a nice card that is well supported through
kernel 2.6 and both web and GUI monitoring support. It is a SATA-2, PCI X4
card but will work in a standard PCI slot. 4 internal and 4 external
SATA-2 via infiniband connector. Price low $200's. Even though I do not
have SATA-2 drives or a computer with PCI express to plug it into I figure
it is worth the extra bucks to have that capability in the future.

Doug