Aaron Mulder on 3 Jan 2006 21:55:15 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Re: SATA and Raid

Just be aware that PCI-X and PCI Express are not the same thing!  Most
previous server boards used PCI-X as the faster-than-PCI alternative,
but if the world moves on to PCI Express in the future, a PCI-X card
will not be compatible.

Aaron