Nathan Schlehlein on 4 Feb 2006 22:26:23 -0000

[PLUG] Seeking Webmail Program Suggestions

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on good webmail programs.

I am currently a user of Squirrelmail (with qmail and Courier), and have
been for a few years.

Recently, however, my customers have seen other webmail programs such as
Exchange's webmail, Atmail, and others, and are wondering when they will
see some nice bells and whistles on their webmail program.

In addition, Squirrelmail (At least for my install...  Might be doing
something wrong...) seems to like to choke on huge mail boxes, thereby
making it about as useful as a pogo stick in quicksand.

So!  My question is...  What kind of webmail programs are y'all using?
Any favorable / unfavorable experiences?

Anyone ever try roundcube?  http://www.roundcube.net/

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks!

Nathan Schlehlein