William H. Magill on 6 Feb 2006 22:19:27 -0000

[PLUG] Fwd: [Sc-Ir] FW: The AOL - Good Mail TAX !!!

Anyone know where this is being discussed? (Or any other details about it?)

The Press Release from L-soft is here:

       http://www.lsoft.com/news/aol-goodmail.asp

I happen to know Eric Thomas from years ago in BITNET days and respect his point of view. To me this Goodmail thing does sound quite nasty.

This following is one commentary I received.

Begin forwarded message: