Jason on 14 Feb 2006 23:45:45 -0000

[PLUG] FS: Sun E250

I work with a South Jersey-based non-profit.  We were given this (very
generous!) donation late in 2005.  The system's not going to be able
to work out with our current plans for our new infrastructure project,
so we'd like to (hopefully) get a few $$ to put toward our project
with it.

Here are the specs:

Sun E250
2xUltraSparc IIi 400Mhz CPUs
1GB RAM
Permedia framebuffer (ATI based)
2x18GB SCA drives
2x36GB SCA drives
2 SunPCi Cards - these are basically PCs on a card that use a disk
image file on the solaris filesystem.  They were originally made for
people who spend most of their lives in Solaris, but needed to run
Outlook or Lotus Notes for email.  They are Celeron 600 CPUs with 256
and 512 MB of RAM.  I've got the software & license docs for them as
well
1xType 5 keyboard
1xType 6 keyboard
1x"Crossbow" mouse (3 buttons)
Assorted cables and vga/framebuffer adapters
A cool little Belkin box that lets you connect a Sun box to a Belkin KVM.
Solaris 10 CDs

System is currently located in my house, in Mount Laurel, NJ.  I'm not
able to deliver this, and believe me - you don't want to pay for
shipping it (it's heavy!).  So, you'll need to come & get it.

Make me an offer.  Best offer I get by noon on Friday gets it.  Pickup
before the weekend is over is much preferred.