Mark M. Hoffman on 12 Apr 2006 03:03:38 -0000

Re: PLUG West Update; call for comments (was Re: [PLUG] Exton LUG?)

Hi Paul:

* Paul L. Snyder <plsnyder@drexel.edu> [2006-03-27 10:21:03 -0500]:
>   * If you want to give a presentation at a PLUG or PLUG West meeting,
>     speak up!  Let us know what you'd like to speak about. *

I saw many people at the PLUG west meetup that I've never seen at a Philly
meeting (not that I attend all of them either, but...)

If there's interest and/or you can't find new speakers, I would be happy to
repeat either of the presentations I've already given in Philly:

Hardware Monitoring with lm_sensors and smartmontools
http://members.dca.net/mhoffman/presentations/20050302-plug/

PIC™ Development Tools on Linux
http://members.dca.net/mhoffman/presentations/20060201-plug/

Regards,