David A. Harding on 11 May 2006 18:03:19 -0000

[PLUG] NJ Statewide GPG Keysigning Party 14 June 2006

Greetings PLUG'ers,

After next month's LUG/IP meeting, I will be hosting a NJ statewide GNU
Privacy Guard (GPG) keysigning party sponsored by 3 NJ LUGs. All PLUG
members (and the general public) are invited. I'm keen on creating as
many links between our new keyring and PLUG's established keyring.

        Date: 14 June 2006
        Time: After the 19:00 meeting
        Location: Lawrencville Library, Lawrencville, NJ (near Trenton)
        Main Meeting Topic: Xen Virtualisation by Jason Ganovsky, a
                            Linux Systems Engineer at Novell
        Directions: (from USP) http://tinyurl.com/fd4z8 [Google Maps]

If you're new to GPG, I especially encourage you to participate: there
is only one better way to learn something than to use it. The area LUG
community is a safe environment to use GPG in: if you make a mistake,
most or all of the community will tell you about your mistake rather
than take advantage of you.

Participants should read the event flyer:

        http://gnujersey.org/ads/20060614-ksp.pdf

*** Participants must email me their public keys by 9 June 2006 ***

If you have any questions about GPG or the keysigning party, post them
to the mailing list or email them to me.

-Dave
|    David A. Harding    |      Its name is Public Opinion. It is held in     |
|  http://gnuisance.net  |   reverence. It settles everything. Some think it  |
|                        |         is the voice of God.  -- Mark Twain        |