Art Alexion on 11 May 2006 19:04:48 -0000

[PLUG] Kubuntu 5.10 (breezy) kmymoney 0.8.3 package

I have made a package of kmymoney2 0.8.3 that successfully installed on my
kubuntu breezy system with KDE 3.5.2.

Some warnings.  The package was made with checkinstall, not manually.  It may
be a bit rough on the edges, but it installs in my system and runs fine.

I don't have access to a repository, and until I do, you won't be able to
install with apt/aptitude/synaptic/adept.  If there are unsatisfied
dependencies, dpkg will not automatically offer to install them, so you have
to do it yourself.

Before posting the deb, I would like a couple of kubuntu users to try it and
see if it is portable.  If a couple of people are successful, I will post it
to my download site (which is not configured as a repository).

If someone can then upload it to a repository, that would be good.

Anyone wishing to give it a try should email me off list and I will send a
copy in the meantime.
--

Art Alexion

The attachment -- signature.asc -- is my electronic signature; no need for
alarm.
Info @

Key for signed PDFs available at
http://mysite.verizon.net/art.alexion/encryption/ArthurSAlexion.p7c