Claude M. Schrader on 17 May 2006 14:09:42 -0000

Re: [PLUG] firefox and "send page"

Jeff,
Chances are, if something bothers you about firefox, someone has already
written an extension to fix it. And for just about every other feature you
never thought of. You might also want to check out adblock and forecastfox
Claude

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/2343/