Jeff Abrahamson on 17 May 2006 15:24:43 -0000

Re: [PLUG] firefox and "send page"

Cool, thanks.  Although that particular item is only available for
Windows.

The odd thing is that the mozilla browser had this feature.  Since
then, with the name change or whatever happened that caused the
browser component to be renamed firefox, and subsequent development,
that feature disappeared.

It's strange.  Also disappeared, apparently, is the ability to "save
as html" instead of just "save as complete web page".  These things
aren't show stoppers, I can save to "foo.html" and then rm -rf
foo_files.  Similarly, I can save and then email the html file.  But
it's weird to me to have to go through the extra steps.

-Jeff