Claude M. Schrader on 22 May 2006 14:58:51 -0000

Re: [PLUG] airport extreme on powerbook with yellow dog

Michael,
I set this up a while ago using gentoo, though its gotten much easier
recently I believe. Check the following forum thread - it outlines the
install pretty thoroughly.
Claude

http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-409194.html