Lee Marzke on 22 May 2006 23:52:38 -0000

Re: [PLUG] iomega REV drive on Debian

Bhaskar,

Doh,  I automatically just used the -386 -686 kernels.     Tried the k7 as
this machine is my only AMD unit and it worked great.

Thanks,     Lee

K.S. Bhaskar wrote:
Installing a 2.6 kernel should be pretry straightforward.  Depending
on your CPU, you should be able to do something like the following
(which assumes a k7 CPU):

apt-get install kernel-image-2.6-k7 kernel-headers-2.6-k7

Reboot and you should be able to run the Stable 2.6 kernel.

-- Bhaskar