gyoza on 23 May 2006 22:12:20 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Re: Changing DSL setup

That is what I already told you how to do.  If you maintained all the
original connections to the hub, simply connect the uplink from the hub
into the router.  If that works, move each cable from the hub to the
ports on the router.  Done.

Local traffic stays local, Internet bound traffic is routed to the
Internet.  No need for parallel physical connections.  That is the main
purpose of the router.

(I hope I don't come across with "tone". heh I'm just trying to keep it
short and simple.)