George Gallen on 1 Jun 2006 13:43:52 -0000

RE: [PLUG] voip...

well, I bought the voip box last night, also bought a wireless gaming interface
(or rather a WAP) so I could situate the voip box where I wanted it, instead of
where my router is.

So far it sounds fairly clean, havn't given up my landline yet. I'll give it a
couple months. For now it's just one phone hooked up (I call it the bat phone).

Anyone have any cons on vonage/voip? (aside from pricing issues - which for me
won't be a problem, as it's 1/3 of my current phone service with no loss in
service abilities, at least I don't think any loss).

George