George Gallen on 1 Jun 2006 14:07:38 -0000

RE: [PLUG] voip...

in the larger cities, I believe the 911 is forwarded to the local 911 center,
and it forwards your name and address along with the call, so they know who
you are. Only problem is that is a tough one to test out...Eh, Hello? no no
emergency, just testing my internet phone's 911 system. Don't think that would
go over very kindly.

If you move the box while your traveling, and then call 911, they
might respond to your home, istead of where you are (which would be a problem).

George

Joshua Karstendick