gyoza on 2 Jun 2006 13:30:41 -0000

Re: [PLUG] voip...

Doesn't credit like that get siphoned off if it isn't used after a
certain amount of time?  I think Skype does that.

As far as the Asterisk/Linux Vonage/MS comparison goes, I see Vonage as
something different from MS.  I see it as being more simple and reliable
than running my own service.  Vonage does the administration; I just use
the service.  I worry less about back-ups, power outages, water heater
leaks, etc..

That being said, I'm starting to get interested in Asterisk!  It's the
same feeling I got when I starting building the old cantenna.  heh