Michael Bevilacqua on 2 Jun 2006 14:36:41 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Backup MX Question

On 6/2/06, John Von Essen <john@essenz.com> wrote:
This is outbound mail that is in your queue, right?

This is mail inbound that gets rejected by my primary MX and is then queued at the backup. So spam that I'm rejecting, essentially.

Inbound mail shouldn't effect your queue.

Right, not the primary queue, the backup mail queue.

Do you do spam filtering? If so, set it up to be silent. No return email
to sender with status, just silently discard it.

I'll give it a shot, if it's a feature I can find that sendmail supports. Thanks.

--
Michael D. Bevilacqua
michael@bevilacqua.us