George Gallen on 8 Jun 2006 14:00:45 -0000

RE: [PLUG] Computer labs in the Exton area

If you don't need Inet access, hope for good weather and make
a back-yard picnic? All you need would be switch/cables or a
wireless router if all the laptops have wireless?

You could check into the local parks that have pavillions,
usually they have an electrical feed and picnic tables, and
can be had for usually not a lot of money, this way parking
wouldn't usually be an issue, just alcohol usually isn't
allowed.

George