Mike Angstadt on 8 Jun 2006 15:28:05 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Computer labs in the Exton area

The Chester County Library (http://www.ccls.org) might have some place
available (or might know of a place in the area).  I know they have a
computer lab with Internet connectivity, but I highly doubt they'd let
you install Linux on their machines.

Mike