Ian Reinhart Geiser on 7 Jun 2006 23:13:08 -0000

[PLUG] Computer labs in the Exton area

Greetings,
 I am trying (desperately) to find a place where I can host 7 or so KDE
developers for the last week in July.   It is a developer meeting for
KJSEmbed (analogous to vba on windows, only without the suck ;).  Originally
there was only going to be 3 of us, but more people as a part of KDE are
interested in attending.  I was going to tell them no, but if I can find
something in the next two weeks, I will invite them.

 All we really need is a computer lab area with workstations we can have linux
on and/or network jacks for laptops.  Because we don't have the budget to
score a hotel suit with machines for the week, we are looking for OSS
enthusiasts who could help us for free or for cheep.  Does anyone in the
Exton area have any ideas or suggestions?

Cheers
 -ian reinhart geiser